Sunday, May 06, 2007

Zee.

The only reason why I am not taking forty winks now is that I am thoroughly too lethargic to shower. Heh, the process of fermenting.

The whole Saturday was spent trawling our neighboring city of Johor (Malaysia, Truly Asia)for cheap eats and buys. I managed to make a funky pair of spectacles, to which my brother dearest exclaimed when I exhibited them,'Wah lao, so act funky!' (to which I reply,'why cannot ah? jealous ah?').

Additionally, I even managed to go for a hair cut and a change of hair color while Eugene trudged off for his massage.

I dragged my weary feet back home to Singapore where I met Jane and her friends for mahjong until 2am. This morning, I had to rouse myself up for the Kranji War Memorial Trek. It was an enjoyable trek, albeit a short one. Certainly brought back good memories. Ah.

Now, I need an automatic bathing machine of sorts.

Zzz.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i forget to tell you that i like your hair colour? from what i could see under your cap anyway.

do you have jame's (i hope i got his name right) gallery url?

6:31 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

har... can see my hair color under my cap ah? Briliiant. I've got an interview this tuesday at some government sector lor. Die.

James gallery ah... I must ask him for updates. I've pictures he took of heidi and toto last time though...

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! yeahh the i really lile the carpet grass at kranji. haha, enjoyable trek yeah. btw thanks much for the ride (again)! and to joy too :D

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like*

9:53 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Haha. the pleasure is mine, catherine. Your company is my pleasure. ;)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home