Monday, April 30, 2007

Hooked!

So, as I have mentioned in one my earlier posts, I have been going to this Hooked restaurant at the Rail Mall opposite my house rather frequently.

Obviously, I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Today, when I was at lunch with Emily and Jervais over at the restaurant again, the waitress came and informed me if I come 2 more times, they will award me with 10% discount. She said she has served me quite a number of times and her manager has decided to award me with some frequent loyalty program or something. I could have started off a loyalty program for them!

Anyway, 'tis quite embarrassing. Usually, I have to ask for my discounts, not have them offered in my face like this.

5 Comments:

Blogger musette said...

*ROTFL*

Eh is the discount valid for one time use or with every subsequent visit to the restaurant? Next time I want to dine there, I know who is the 'must-bring' person. Hiak hiak hiak.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

well do they do takeaways as well? Next time we can wine as well as dine at your house! haha!

11:42 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

photocopy my face, cut it out, and wear it as a mask!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm, times must have changed. I thought it has always been your mum that's thick-skinned enough to ask for discount and not you?

9:20 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

I didn't ask for discounts! They gave it to me!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home