Monday, April 23, 2007

Some People are Beyond Weird

Ugh, my patience is really getting short with weird people. Please don't test it anymore, for god's sake.

This one weird person who has never spoken more than 500 words with me, or met me more than once for the past 4 years has been bombarding me with emails and smses which I DO NOT REPLY TO. The only updates about my life he gets, I am guessing, is from Friendster.com. What is WRONG WITH HIM?! The only times which I bothered to reply is to inform him that I AM NOT INTERESTED. I AM SORRY.'

What exactly is so hard to understand about the statement?

Doesn't not replying to smsing and cutting off phone calls obvious enough? In fact, yesterday, I accidentally received his phone as I was replying to an SMS and I went 'OH SHIT!' and I promptly cut it off. If that isn't a sign of rejection, I don't know what is.

As if I wasn't distressed enough with an hour-long overseas phone call with my professor in Hong Kong who is persistently trying to make me go over to work as an instructor for him, I almost choked to death when I see an email materialized from the weirdo a while ago. It went:

i know u are treat me like a good friend but just that only..... i also hope u can treat my be ur bf. i really love u so much untill myself cant give up. hope in my birthday just can have ur answer and alone with u having dinner and dance...

My professor was concerned about my 10-second choking fit until I had to recover and obliterate the very disturbing email.

BEYOND WEIRD. PERIOD.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yike! 毛骨悚然

9:33 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

well i think the english word I would use is: flabberghasted

9:29 AM  
Blogger eha said...

wow, beyond weird. but in the person's native language chinese or something else? i cant really make out what he is trying to say in a proper english sentence. not singaporean style either. hmmm..

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's dysfunctional lah.

For people like him ah, you need something beyond rejection. You need complete erasure.

Why not reply and tell him to stop harassing you or else you'll call the police and submit that email as evidence?

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home