Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hokie..........

Having read the previous post, I received complaints from another fellow Berkeley resident. So, okay lah, to be fair, how can I forget Zuohao for his very healthy home-cooked meals, his threats to feed me with celery and his tolerance for my lousy cooking skills?

Ah, memories. That is Zuohao, me and Pervina at Roz Corral's performance in San Francisco probably one year ago. How time flies, eh?


Who else should I miss in Berkeley? WX? He's back in Singapore already! :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no need to miss me lah... am sure that you have seen enough of me =P

otherwise u can just jog 2km to my place, we go for supper.

9:38 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

HAHA! can can. supper soon. once you recovered from your sickness k. HAAHAA. mahjong also can!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home