Monday, April 09, 2007

Bare Walls



Moving house is such a bittersweet experience. As I stared at my strangely uncluttered room, I reminsced about a whole load of experience - the laughter, the tears and the worries that resonated within the walls of my room.

Afterall, Mister Toto grew up sleeping with me in my room. He is now seven plus years of age and I have been staying here for almost a decade.

Everyone tells me that I will soon adapt to the change and with time, forget. But isn't it sad to forget?

Oh, the irony. It isn't happy to remember either.

Humans are conflicting creatures, aren't they?

Anyways, Garage Sale this Saturday! If you lounge around long enough, you can stay for the house-cooling party as well. More details later. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Babe said...

with a new change in environment comes new experiences and new ppl...look forward to it, never hold on to something that no longer exists :P..live life to the fullest! hugs

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaay! When does the house-cooling party start? =P

Let me know the stuffs you're selling early so I can get people to come and help clear your stuffs too.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont relate everything to something sad.....

while being sentimental is good, dont overdo it lah... =)

sometimes its better to retain the happy memories, forget the sad ones and move on.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, it sure does bring back memories helping you pack. Got a little emotional, which was why I didn't wanna stay in there for long.

I'm sure your clothes will be snapped up in no time. As far as I know, some of them have never even been worn before!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home