Monday, April 02, 2007

April's Fool

April's Fool day has come and gone once more. I am apologetic (maybe not so much :P) to those who fell for my trickeries. Hey, it is just once a year to have a reason to be cheeky and I ain't gonna let it pass easy, right?

Yep, so, Toto is still perfectly hairy, no worries about that.


Some of my tricks include one when Weijie im-ed me early Sunday morning and I informed him that I heard from the news there were tremors in the Punggol area where he was staying in and that people were evacuating from the buildings. He left his computer console to check the scene outside the window and was quizzically wondering to me if he should evacuate too. WELL, I could have been evil and told him to gather his lugguage and knick knacks down to the void deck but noooooooo, I was nice enough to scream 'HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL!' across the cyberspace. Ain't I a saint?

Of course, there were other minor victims and even some who were subjected to repeated trickeries like Jane who soon became quite immune. On the other hand, I don't think I was subjected to any trickeries at all unless you count a seemingly unfunny April's Fool joke sms that I received shortly after midnight on the fateful day.

If you think I am evil, Google is even more so! Look at all their tricks! From free broadband to Gmail Paper. Utterly hilarious.

5 Comments:

Blogger Luna said...

I thought I have a chance to see Toto's sexy naked body.. kekeke.. Although I prefer him to be furry =P

2:05 PM  
Blogger eha said...

and i was wondering how come there's paper archive.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... i missed all the april fools jokes! coz i got no internet access for the time being. good news is i got my new phone! :)

btw, going trekkin' this sunday?

9:48 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Luna: eh i don't think Toto will look sexy naked leh. But if you want to, I can dip him in water and thats the closest you can get to him being naked. Hee.

eha: I think it's more curious to have free broadband, isn't it?

joy: wah, you are in luck not to be tricked by me! It's ok. :P Yeah, count me in this Sunday. I'm raring to go!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luna> Toto is naked already mah... Yeelin doesn't make him wear a dog coat. =P

Yeah I got fooled by Gmail Paper... almost something too good to be true. I was hunting for the button to order my mails in paper.

Think I need to clear my computer cache... apparently I am 4 entries late until I did a forced refresh today.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home