Sunday, April 01, 2007

We're Playing Tennis, Baby!

I have been wrecking my brains out for a suitable present as my brother's birthday gift on the 3rd of April. He is turning a big three-oh of age! Ho ho ho.

I have finally shortlisted two suitable candidates.

One is the iPod Radio Remote.


Well, I thought my brother could be sick of listening to all the tunes on his iPod and choose to tune in to his favorite radio station instead.

Second is a tennis racquet. I could also borrow that when my friends do not have mah, right?

5 minutes ago, he came into my room and was pleasantly surprised that I was getting ready to play tennis.

Brother: Wah, is this a regular thing?
Me: Well, maybe. My friend and I have been playing last Sunday as well.
Brother: Eh, never jio me.
Me: YOU WANT TO PLAY AH?!!
Brother: I don't mind!
Me: COOL!!!
Brother: Yeah, I can ask Sanson.
Me: ALL RIGHT! But you don't have tennis racquet hor?
Brother: Oh yah hor.
Me: That brings me to the question...
Brother: What?
Me: Would you like to have a tennis racquet for your birthday??!
Brother: Hmm.
Me: An alternative is the iPod FM Radio Remote.
Brother: Hmm, I think I prefer the tennis racquet.

Eureka! Problema risolto! And guess what, I have two new tennis khakis to boot. Woohoo!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger musette said...

Good for you ar! I have problems finding people in my area to play. Boo hoo!

Though I'm not very good at it, I still want to play!!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Eh, you can always come down my place to play what. Don't be a lazy bum, although I know the there are courts near your place lah.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Cool .. we have more players then!! Sandy - come come.. don't be lazy!!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home