Friday, April 20, 2007

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Do you sometimes wish you could erase memories, like the above-mentioned movie?

I think I have a good memory. That could be a bane or a boon. I wished I could stop dwelling in the past and move forward. Rationally and logically, everything that happened occured in the past and things are no longer the same in the present. This, I have to drill constantly in my head.

Well, if only my memory serves me as well in the driving department. Jervais has asked if I could drive his manual car and drop him off at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal for his weekend driving trip. Right, now, if only my memory could serve me well in that department, we can have his manual car to play around for the weekend! Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home