Monday, April 30, 2007

I Don't Like Dreams

I hate having dreams and waking up, only to realize they aren't true. I wish my brain would truly retire during bedtime and stop conjuring these untrue images. Sigh.

Anyway, Isabelle has booked an air ticket for me so I will be joining her on a trip to Cambodia with her group of girlfriends. I haven't been to Cambodia before, and am pretty much looking forward to exploring Ang Kor Wat. If any of you have any useful morsel of information to share, please do!

Hmm, I have also just received news in my mailbox that a conference paper has been accepted. If my professor isn't going to present it, I might need to make a trip down to Auckland, New Zealand for the conference in July. Well, well, I haven't been to New Zealand before either!

Oh, of course, I hope it doesn't interfere with the trip I planned with Sandy and Jane to the United Kingdom. It was supposedly planned in mid July so that it can cater to all of our leave schedule as well as to Christophe and Rebecca over in Birmingham and London respectively.

Well, I guess a getaway might be healthy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going with Meiping and Catherine as well? I read it's crowded with tourists. Watch out for the kids who try to sell you anything for 1 dollar (US$). Haven't been there myself. :)

1:24 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

hmm, i am not sure! I only know Isabelle, her sister and Mindy are going. The 2 other girls I don't realy know who...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

er, so so, when will u noe if our UK trip if firmed up? heh. Exciting!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is your dream about getting the perfect job you want, basking in the sun playing tennis after a "hard day's work" as a lecturer? ;)

9:22 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

jing: I also don't know. When your leave will be confirmed?

chern san: yeah, right... stop being sarcastic about lecturers!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home