Wednesday, May 02, 2007

This is Poison



According to Wikipedia:
A bottle of Bacardi 151.Bacardi 151, or "151" as it is sometimes called, is an exceptionally high-proof rum. The 151-proof liquor is approximately 75.5% alcohol by volume. As with all beverages of this proof, consuming the rum by itself ("straight") is not recommended.

And having it neat was apparently what Reuben offered. I don't think this rum is even legalized in Singapore. Even when I was in the States, some of the bars were banned from having this drink.

Anyway, I consumed it on a dare and can I just say I have no recollection of the next three hours after the poison set in. Right now, my head is still spinning and I have to get to school. Bloody hell. Thanks alot, Reubot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i remember having Bacardi 151 neat at a club in melbourne. have to agree that it's definately POISON! just one shot and i went straight to the ladies to have a merlion session. obviously, it was my last drink for the night.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

ha. next time let me try and u videotape what i do ok. Haha.

9:41 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

joy: i dun think i puke though. I thought I had fallen asleep but apparently not. My mind just went blank and I cannot recollect any of the actions I have done. :/

jane: Yah, then I sell the video. ha.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home