Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hitam Puteh

I am certain I am going to regret showing you guys this one day but the videos are just damn hilarious I had to share. Jane, please make the videos private soon!

Yah, so I think someone came up with the bright idea of playing 黑芝麻白芝麻 in Malay. It could be me but I probably meant it as a joke. Anyway, the rest of them were commenting how yayapapaya I looked when I was playing. I refused to believe my smugness so Jane decided to tape it down as evidence.

Notice initially, I was trying to play down my smug look by putting my glasses like lao fu zi. Then I realized I couldn't really see.



Anyway, Liyang finally lost because he twisted his tongue and said Putam. And I was like - what the hell is Putam? Grey?

Here is Jane and Liyang performing the antics.


Haha, but I think they suck! Cannot last 2 seconds! Eh, too distracted by each other la, must be. Tee hee. Yah, and Jane blurted Hiteh.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh wah lao i think u r damn good at the game lah can. and yah man u got that smug look! feel like slapping u HAHAHA

6:00 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

wah lao where got? I wearing specs leh, looking nerdy and innocent, how can i be smug?! :(

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

smug smug smug!

i concur with everyone else.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya! smug leh! like, so hao lian for what?

8:33 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

fine fine fine. majority wins. my mother give me smug face, i bo bian mah.

10:57 PM  
Blogger musette said...

ROFTL. I think I keep hearing YITAM PUTEH instead, Miss Yayapapaya.

1:41 AM  
Blogger eha said...

HMMMMM .... i never play this game before but ... but i saw the look on your face ... wha piang, can i give you a smack? what's up? very smug leh?! :P ok ok you are VERY CONFIDENT in the game, is that making things better?

ha, i must admit you are damn good!

10:40 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Everyone wanna smack me!!!!!! :(

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home