Sunday, May 13, 2007

We ♥ Mum

I don't think there is any one mum in the world who wouldn't want only the best for their child.

This year, it is the usual Mother's Day celebration dim sum lunch at Harborfront. The difference is that this year, my brother decided to grace the all-female-only occasion with his rare appearance. Of course, I am glad to have someone to split the bill with. Tee hee.

I ♥ Mummy!


My grandma and I decided to go green.


My dear brother who suffered the same fate as me of abolishing leftovers all the mothers refused to eat.


As the mothers gossiped among themselves, my brother and I were comparing our skin colors. After debating, we decided to take a picture to decide who has a darker skin tone.


FOOD!


I think my brother and I wiped off the entire plate of BBQ Crispy Duck because the aunties were afraid of high cholestral. Oh, I think I wiped off the entire plate of jellyfish as well.



My grandmama is diabetic and supposed to refrain from consuming sugary good. Secretly, she whispered she wished to have some mango pudding. Covertly, I ordered one for her.


After my grandmama enjoyed 3/4 of her dessert, my mother realized what I have done and reprimanded me severely. Ah, grandparents and grandchildren are always in cahoots, aren't they?

Best Mamas in the world


Smile!


Astroboy and Supergranny


Who resembles my mum more?




Happy Mother's Day, y'all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There's another place which serves better tim sum. Heard of Red Star (Hong Xing)? It is near Havelock Road.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the lunch looks yummy. btw, i think astroboy looks more like your mom... *runs and hides*

4:24 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

chern san: my ah ma likes dragon gate.

joy: hmmm... maybe it's a wrong angle in the photo. ha ha

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home