Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ice Lollies!

The sun has been too friendly for my comfort these few days. Just standing still in its sweltering radiation will cause you to be drenched in perspiration. The blinding rays have been so powerful, I can't open my puny eyes. Grr.

So, imagine my pleasant surprise, when after walking Mister Toto with my mum on this quiet Saturday, I opened the freezer to find a tray of chocolate frozen lollies. Apparently, Lina, our domestic helper found a can of hardened Milo powder, and creatively decided to melt them all and freeze them into ice lollies. That was what my grandmother used to do for my brother and me when we were kids for treats. Ah, those sweet sweet memories. I greedily consumed 2 ice lollies and am currently feeling very gratified. Mmm. *rubs tummy*

I had a fun afternoon and evening catching up with my JC pals at Cheryl's housewarming. Ah, such a pleasant environment. I am happy. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read thru ur previous entries, and woa... you are my idol =) 20 laps? I don't think I can make it for 5 laps. Such an active person you are. No wonder you have such a great silhoutte =)

1:30 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

haha then those people who run marathon? They will be your super idols!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why, thank you.:)

otter

1:35 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

I thought you run half-marathons. Pui. HAHA!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home