Saturday, June 02, 2007

Supremely Sunkissed

Greetings, my loves!

I am finally back in the world of internet connection and air-conditioning. Woohoo! The trip was like a mix of torturing tolerance camp and luxurious indulgences. Having quirky travel mates - imagine one that goes 'Grrrr, I am a mad dog!' and bites your sleeve, dragging you around the house - made it extra fun.

The Cambodian sun spared no mercy in roasting my poor skin to crisp and I am now an utterly sunkissed shade of tan.

All righty, it is time for a bath and off to bed. More photos and chronicles shall be up soon.

Oh, by the way, the Stephen King's books were so, so riveting. I finished them all! I enjoyed Cell particularly, though the ending was kinda anti-climatic. More Stephen King's books to tide me through till the last of Harry Potter appears then. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Luna said...

Hi you are back!! kinda miss your posts :P

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey YL, you're back! how was your trip? can wait to see photos! :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

hee yeah i am back and super roasted!!! can fight with suria and toto already.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home