Saturday, May 26, 2007

Plop! goes the....

I decided to take Mister Toto on a long walk before I leave for Cambodia tomorrow. At the same time, Sandy can check the Nature Park out as well. It was a hot afternoon.

As Sandy and I were admiring the quarry view, Toto slipped under the wooden barriers and tottered at the edge of the waters. Then, he considered the huge pond for a moment.

Splash!

Sandy gave a gasp of surprise. I was wide-mouth with disbelief as the bugger emerged, paddling around with a deliriously satisfied and stupidly happy look on his face.

Now, Toto is quite a cowardly dog. He doesn't go into waters unless other dogs enter first or if I am in the water. In fact, I had to literally dragged him into the pool once. I guess the treks he has been made him realize what a refreshing joy water can be on hot humid conditions like this.

Anyway, there was a No Swimming sign nearby. Thus, his little prank was rather short-lived.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. it must have been a funny sight! did you manage to get a photo? anyways, have a good trip to cambodia and catch-up when you get back :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger musette said...

First time I see him go into the water without coaxing of any kind!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home