Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cheena-ism Overload

I have been helping Sam to fulfill her client's requirement of oriental looking banners and seriously, it was an overdosage of Chinese elements.













First they wanted dragons. Then they wanted anything but dragons. Tsk. When you do not know what you want, the more choices you have, the greater headache you get.

On other news, I have been extremely, extremely indulgent with myself. The latest indulgence - My running shoes had a teeny tear and I just had to succumb to the temptation of buying another pair while at Queensway just now. Ugh! Bad girl, me! :(

2 Comments:

Blogger s said...

cheena cheena....

you can deco your new house with dragons coming CNY. Hahaha...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Eugenia said...

i like the 9th one! :)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home