Friday, May 18, 2007

Geek Mode

I was flipping through my recent Time Magazine when I stumbled on a recommended read written by Lisa Randall, a top Havard physicist who proposed the existence of unseen dimensions. And now, I have just gotten my hands on the one and only copy of the book available in the Science Library of NUS. Woohoo!



I am kinda excited to jump right into reading it. Or should I leave it for reading on the plane to Cambodia? I bet I haven't the patience. Ugh.

Opps. I realized I sound like the biggest no-life geek in the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luna said...

After you finished read those, you can challange Pal about different dimension. haha.. it's gonna be science vs spiritualism :P

8:15 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Hmm! Challenge him? Don't want la, sure lose one.. :P

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home