Monday, December 04, 2006

When Hell Freezes Over...

So, the grim Sunday news announced that Chicago is experiencing one of its earliest snowfall, or rather, snow storm, ever.

Oh, bugger bugger bugger. I hate the cold. It makes me just want to hibernate in the warm, toasty hotel rooms. I hate long-haul flights. 24 hours of getting squashed up in little suffocating pieces of space. Sigh. At least, let the weather get a wee bit toastier when I fly over on Friday, pretty please?

Anyway, pardon my whinings. I am so dreading this trip. Ah, well, I will be back before Christmas and let me just look forward to that.

Ah, Christmas. Look which handsome dude appeared at my mailbox to give Toto a run for his money.


It's Kaiser, the sauve little canine. Isn't he such a darling? Pity he isn't a female, though. Toto should start to get his ass moving on his Christmas greetings to his fellow border collie friends.

On other news, my mother who has recently stopped work is driving me nuts at home, asking me to set up a site for her to sell her jewellery. I appeased her by setting up some auction sites to display her stuff. Maybe I will do it here, too. (Click to see larger pic!)


Oh, I also put up some of the jewellery I completed last time.


They can do well as gifts for the Yuletide Season! Presents! Yum yum. I love Christmas, don't you? If you are interested, drop me a mail.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh.. you're going to get a lot of spam just by linking your email address there. Better remove it or modify to xxx AT gmail DOT com or something.

And yeah... I would be interested in the presents... yet to see the power of your hand-made jewelery.

3:49 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

wah you interested in getting presents FROM me, or getting presents for YOUR special someone. :P

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be honest. BOTH! =P

12:47 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

okay la... probably going school tomorrow. But i think you can buy my mum's jewellery, if you wanna buy the ones i made, I RATHER YOU MAKE ONE FOR HER yourself. HAHA. More Romantic, you know...

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... yeah. I'll pester you to teach me how to make them then. =)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home