Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ouch

Look at the damages done. I didn't know my bruise could get so humongous and ugly sufficiently to deserve a name on its own. I hereby affectionately name it 'Bruce'. Everyone, say Hello to Bruce.





So, while hobbling up the stairs a while ago, I decided to test Toto's rescuing abilities. I pretended to trip and fall, groaning a dramatic 'Ow ow ow'. He looked on quizzically from the steps above, wagged his tail for a bit, sauntered down a few steps to sniff my ears before heading for his raw-hide bone. Disturbingly, he looked rather happy. Perhaps he is thinking that now his mistress is gone, he can take over the world or something...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bruce!

Your skin grow back quite fast leh. Now brown brown already, soon it'll itch and you'll recover if you don't pick the skin.

Eh. Maybe your acting is bad.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nod.." yup...Brains & Beauty. We are just too smart for that, ain't we Toto. But hey! A little TLC would be nice.

12:47 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

lw: Bruce says hi too. :P Anyway, it is 'brown brown' because the whole knee itself is bruised too. As for my acting, I thought it wasn't that bad. mmm.

kaiser: i knew it! the border collies are secretly plotting to take over the world. :P

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah.. that really looks horrible.. you need my saliva to make it better? They say that our spit is medicinal one you know?

7:08 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

haha thanks alot, kingsley. Toto here is dying to lick to wounds, but I am stopping him. But yep, my mum said that dogs saliva has healing powers! mmm. I must be very healed then ... toto always spill his saliva on me :P

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home