Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ogle, Ogle, Ogle

Have I ever mentioned that I am a fan of Hong Kong actor Anthony Wong?


Yep, I know that he is no quite eye-candy material but boy, does he ooze charisma.

I am also a closet fan of the versatile chameleon actor Francis Ng, although he has the tendency to look wildly psychotic.


Another lesser-known Hong Kong thespian that caught my eye is Roy Cheung. He is quite an underrated actor, playing mostly villanous roles in the movies. Ever the villian with few words, he exudes great screen presence.


So, can you imagine my pleasure on realizing that the release of Exiled, a Johnnie To's production, actually features three of my favorite Hong Kong actors! Hee.


The story line is okay, but I do like watching my favorite thepians mucking around on the screen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! i totally agree with u! absolutely luv roy cheung, and i'm so gonna catch that movie!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thespians you mean?
Missing an 's'... hee. =P

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home