Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Faithful Visitor

I have been running a temperature since this morning because of my awful throat inflammation. My throat hurts so much that I declined to eat or drink anything.

As I laid on my bed, semi-comatosed from the drowsiness effects of mum-prescribed medicine, Mister Toto regularly came around the bed to stick his snout at me. If I were asleep and had opened my eyes to look at him, he would give a crazy wag of his tail, with a quizzical look that expresses 'Hey, are you all right?'.

After nuzzling his snout against me, he would obediently settle himself by the edge of the bed and survey anybody that goes near.

Isn't he the sweetest?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care and get well soon!

lots of licks!

9:57 PM  
Blogger musette said...

Guzzle lots of water and get mended soon! You still have lots of partying to do for the next few days. *winks*

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home