Monday, July 03, 2006

Old and Useless

Argh. I think my stamina is deproving by the day. I ran for 50 minutes and I felt like I was going to die. Now, I feel utterly, utterly spent. :(

Now, I am just sitting in front of my laptop, fermenting in my thoroughly-sweat-soaked fatigues, browsing through my folders of pictures. How very appealing, thank you very much.

Here are some pictures of Mister Toto going for a swim with my Daddy and I at Sentosa few weeks ago.


Baywatch-worthy a not?


Darn, I'm handsome!







When Toto is swimming in the sea, he looks uncannily like a sealion. Ha ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger jellybeano said...

Hmm. maybe xiao billy is too small. Ha ha. My friend's dog is afraid of water too. Or, maybe its really cold there for him to shower... :P

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home