Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Magic Fundoshi

Last night, I made my virgin trip to the newly-minted (it is new as long as I haven't visited it, so there) National Library to catch The Magic Fundoshi at the Drama Center. It is a comedy directed by Glen Goei, delightfully played by four main actors comprising of (a very charismatic..ooo, I like!) Koh Boon Pin, Jonathan Lim, Robin Goh and (a very very very funny.. ooo, I also like!) Hossan Leong.

Not really having any expectations of the production since it was my friend who suggested watching it, I was pleasantly surprised at its entertaining and humorous antics. In fact, I don't think I have laughed that much at any productions (movies, included). Despite Glen Goei's appearance at the beginning to disclaim the presence of uncensored sensitive scenes, I was temporarily dumbfounded at moments when some of the guys stripped right to their underwear, including one who bared his butt. At the finale, a special guest appeared and bore her well-endowed assets, an act that made me wonder if I were still to be in censor-happy Singapore.

All in all, I had a jolly good time (although my friend said he dozed off sporadically). So, you people should go catch it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Babe said...

hey babe

wishing u a safe trip today to US :P Have fun and get online once u have the time! :P

Have fun at the conference too!!!!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home