Sunday, July 01, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye

TRANSFORMERS!

More than meets the eye! My brother and I were animatedly discussing about the movie as we strolled through the carpark after a tennis session when we suddenly spotted a lambourghini. Walamak, he said, I wondered if this one can transform a not?

Anyhoo, I must say the movie is pretty awesome. There are some duh moments but they are quite forgiveable.

On a healthier note, I managed to drag and convince a few of my non-doggy friends to come take a short trek at the Kranji War Memorial trail. It was quite funny, especially the part where all of us had to slide down into the big longkang. There was a mild session of chaos as everybody pondered upon how to descend upon the muddy waters. Mister Toto was just looking at everybody in a very impatient way - Hurry up can? Why so slow!

Well, my camera battery is out. Perhaps I will upload the pictures when I am feeling less of a lazy ass. I need to stop procastinating and snap out of my fermentation mode. Ho ho. Later!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt that everything was good except the last part (ending)...

The lines are so cheesy. But they're forgivable I guess.

Anyway, back to doing sports already? Since you mentioned about your fermentation mode... heh.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My fav phrase from the movie, "Bros before Holes!". Sounds more crude than the Chinese saying for sure.

A sexist statement (could be true to some sense though) when the US captain (white guy) said to his wife over video conference in Qatar, "Has the baby started to fart?" (along that line, I think). The wife retorted, "please, she's a girl!" Found that quite amusing.

2:37 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

toukarin: yeah started experimenting with sports already...

chern san: I think it's actually 'Bros before Ho's' and not holes... I think ho is a short form for whore.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, you know, last time I thought that catch tune of "transformers, more than meets the eye!" was "...robots in the sky" or "...robots in disguise". sounds like? not? :D

2:10 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

fwah, eh that's quite true. Robots in disguise... yeah sounds like it. And makes sense too! haha. Maybe the slogan is More than Meets the EYE too. Hmm. Interesting...

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home