Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Need a Guide in Phnom Penh?

Mr Sammeth, our tuk-tuk driver in Phnom Penh, rents his vehicle for USD3 a day. Sometimes, with the intense competition from fellow motorcyclists and other tuk-tuk drivers, he can barely get any customers. His wife earns about USD80 a month.

Anyway, he dropped me an email just this evening.

Thank you very much for you all send photos to me
My familly not bad
And i am realy good luck to see you all
You know that time before I see you all
I am realy emty
No paid tuk tuk for 3 days and my son school be come soon.
So we are never forget wat you all did
Thanks for your all food the best food it is the first time me.
I am waiting for your all family visit in pp cambodia
You are welcom
Please, help me
From:SAMETH TUK TUK driver in pp cambodia
house number 175E1z / ST moneyreth / Sengath Beong salang/ kanh toul kok / pp/ cambodia
opposit intercontinuntal hotel / first floor Under the apsara shop
Hand/ph 016 314 873/ (855)16 314 873
24/h servise
I hope you are understand what I writted


Yep, so if you are heading to Phnom Penh and need a chaffeur, you know who to call. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Luna said...

sounds like a nice guy. Hopefully we can go holiday soon to Cambodia. definitely will look for him.

Btw, what food you gave him?

5:30 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Oh we didn't give him any food, we just asked him to join us for lunch and dinner on our last days. We probably had the touristy restaurant food, which is different from the usual fare he has.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home