Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pondering Pronouns

As I sat on the TIBS bus homebound, I noticed buses have this uncanny ability to stop, like, inches away from the vehicle in front of them. This is probably because buses do not have front bonnets unlike typical cars. Then I wondered, if bus drivers are so prone to stopping their vehicles so closely to the front vehicles, it has got to be rather dangerous should they switch to driving cars on their days off. There are probably times when they shut off and go - oh shit! It's not a bus I'm driving.... and WHAM!

On a happier note, I am glad I settled Sandy's birthday present at the Tangs Sale.

Woohoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then again, the probability of bus drivers in Singapore actually owning cars in Singapore is quite small...

And even if they do, I think they'll rather not drive since they get to travel on buses for free. Or they're quite sick of driving coz they've been driving every other day.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home