Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Mum

To my most favorite person in the whole, wide, humongous universe,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Although she nags, she pries, she speaks in incomprehensible languages (For e.g. "Girl ah, remember to eat the what har"), she wakes me up from sleep in the most despicable ways (For e.g. switching on the lights and asking Toto to lick me), she asks me the most exasperating questions, my mum is also the person who cooks the best dishes in the world, plays the best doctor when I am sick, pampers me the best way and believes in me the most.

Our family had a quiet steamboat dinner celebration at Coca Restaurant at Takashimaya last night. Maybe I will upload the pictures when I am feeling more handworking.

Meanwhile, my Canadian friend, Jaret, was sweet enough to send birthday greetings all the way from the other hemisphere. We just need a mirror to look at that though.



All righty. Picture updates. I am so hardworking! (In reality, I am just sick of writing my reports. Grrr.)

The Coca Menu..


The Coca Food..


My favorite picture of my Mum and Dad..


My mum and me..


My bro and dad tucking cooking for a change...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's really sweet of her!

Think Picasa can easily flip the image around (can't really remember how) though I'm sure your photoshop skills are good enough to do the image manipulation.

2:15 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

uh, its a HIM. LOL!

I don't have Picasa, but it's ok. The message is less subtle this way.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home