Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Slacker, Me

I haven't been feeling very productive this week. All I have been doing is reading a wee bit of my papers, vegetating in front of the teevo (which I rarely, rarely do), vegetating on the bed with my book, going for my runs and doing my weights.

I am feeling very anti-social for the moment. Hmm. I need to brain-storm for my work. Ugh, my brains.

Right now, from my office, 6 freaking floors away from the ground, I can actually hear the freshies having fun during their orientation. Boy, am I envious. I wanna have some fun, too! Gee.

Well, at least I do have some entertainment in the form of Catherine, IM-ing her latest updates in life. Oh, and The Omen tomorrow to scare my wits out.

Wits? What wits?

If I got any, I would have written out my proposal. Grr.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yar lor yar lor!! it has been a looooooong time since we have chatted like that... but the familiarity is still there.. as comfortable as before.. some things never change... :)

8:04 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

ahahhaa, okay next time I imagine you complaining to me about your kids or your grand children..

THAT will be funny. HA HA!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home