Monday, June 05, 2006

My Secret Fetish

For people who have known me since I started blogging, they should already understand my interest in creative work. I have been dabbling in my own world of random scrawls and experimentation, having no proper background in design at all. I very much wanted to enter the faculty of architecture at first, just like my brother. However, my mother was very much against the idea.

Ah, well.

Still, deep down the chasms of my heart, I still am secretly wishing to be an artist. I am still playing around with the amateurish skills of flash. As I was surfing around, I stumbled upon the very guy who introduced the very basics of flash to me. Well, he must be the most talented designer I have ever met and his ideas are just mind-blowing. He used to be my brother's pal in architecture and I don't suppose he remembers how he generously imparted some of his skills to me.

Now, he is one of the brains behind this.

Very cool. Don't you just love these talented people?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are talented! I still remember you once drew an animal carnival picture in my geography textbook, the drawings were very detailed and small and cute. Very nice.

You can still let your creativity spill to your daily life. Sometimes if mix career with interest, will end up hating it.

7:13 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

amos: I am not zai enough to teach la. Ask catherine la!

liwei: Aw, you still remember! Hahaha, funny. But I do agree mixing career with interest probably kills the interest too. Oh well.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ARE talented loh.. sometimes i wonder where u would have ended at if u have been in the creative industry..

8:46 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Eh, cat, don't like that leh. I paiseh one. Later I cry how?

Anyway I was looking at my oddexistence archive where you commented dramatically you were gonna sob when I graduate and I thought it was so funny. Darn, I should have appeared at your fusion and started sobbing too. Gee.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home