Friday, June 02, 2006

TGIF! Zzzzz....

It is Friday!

And I am happily home, fresh out of shower, thoroughly fatigued from the hectic week.

I have had a good Friday and it does seem extra wonderful because of all the sucky, sucky things that happened in the past weeks. Ah, why does it always take terrible things to happen before you appreciate the little, little good things in life?

All righty, I am going to head to bed and flummox with my spanking new novel I bought today. I need major hibernation.

7 Comments:

Blogger jellybeano said...

wah, you young kids have alot of energy. I old already, I just wanna flop around.

*flop*

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where got old. So young and energetic. Can rush report, no sleep, go JB, have meetings, come back home still read novels leh.

I think I would most likely have just gone to sleep. =P

12:02 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

read novel + go jb = relax mah

Old people nothing to do, they read novels, play chess and go JB, understand a not?

HAHA.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA.. i like the *flop* part! and i truely understand what u mean.. which means i am getting old too.. oh no..

*flop*

8:43 PM  
Blogger luxy said...

jialat la... like dat i oso old folk liao...

10:03 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Oh yay, so many old folks around.

Let's all do a group-flop!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. All still young lah. Got so much energy to type stuffs. I'm so lazy I haven't updated my blog for weeks.

And I'm sure you don't play chess all the time coz you're always busy rushing papers... =P

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home