Monday, May 29, 2006

WHAT THE...

If one day, you should chanced upon a utterly-battered Acer Laptop, there is a good chance that it has been thrown out of the window in my sheer desperation. I know dear friends of mine have been listening to my empty threats towards my cranky lappie for the longest time, but ONE DAY! ONE FINE DAY, you stupid laptop, you are so gonna hit my limit regarding your ability to keep disconnecting me that you... are ... so... gonna get it! I'm gonna pluck your keys one by one. GAH!

There my friend is, trying to communicate his love problem to me over MSN and there I was, continually NOT receiving his messages and thinking he is MIA.

SHEESH.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's just the new MSN live messenger beta...

Anyway, Acer Laptops are a no-no for anyone who wants to buy a laptop. They suck terribly, especially when it comes to finding their drivers for all their hardware.

I would still suggest you reformat it. Seriously.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lao eh. tell me abt acer laptops. i using one now lor. and i sent it for repair like so many bloody times within just a few mths of purchasing.

anyway, ur problem sounds more like a MSN prob than a laptop prob?

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, it's the msn live messenger's fault, not mine... *trying to look innocent, but failing...*

7:30 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Aiyar, no lah, it's my laptop! It's always switching networks! Seriously, it is making me puke blood all the time.

Wah lao, who's this slightly battered laptop! HA HA! So corny. My laptop is still in tip-top condition, so you are an imposter!

10:20 AM  
Blogger musette said...

Seems like u have a penchant for plucking out things one by one...hmm.

12:33 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

what else do i pluck out one by one?!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My modest advice - use the wireless adapter card that comes with your wireless router and plug that into the Acer laptop. I believe the new laptops have got built in Wi-Fi cards (Centrino technology) and most compatible with Linksys routers amongst others. Disable your Centrino card once you plugged in the stock adapter card.

This incompatibility with your current router may have caused your connection to keep dropping. Nothing wrong with the config nor hardware of your laptop, and certainly not the brand.

Give my suggestion a shot and feedback if it works. Will save the brand name a lot of face.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home