Monday, May 29, 2006

Miss Scrunchy-Eyed

It has been a long time since I was required to construct a site. Now, hours of non-stop scanning at the lines of codes is beginning to take a toll on my eyes, which coincidently have been acting up all weird last week. They have been turning red, churning tears whilst smarting and whatsnot. Apparently, a few days of being Miss-Bespectacled ain't enough to pacify them.

Die, negative ions, die!

On other news, I got more scrunchy-eyed with shock when my good university pal, who has just so meticulously planned his proposal recently, is facing an impending break-up with his girl (who accepted the proposal, mind you) because the girl suddenly decided she doesn't love him anymore.

Aiyor. What can I say? Seemingly, everybody begins to treat this sacred thing called love like a game.

Pfffffft.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the girl just couldn't handle the sudden pressure of commitment... to view it optimistically.

Love is not a game yet not a non-game. Scared it is though.

On the other hand...

GO SEE A DOCTOR!

Your eyes are precious k. Don't let them turn red or shed tears lah.

4:29 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Wah, you nag on msn, you nag on my blog, you are gonna nag at me if I see you in school.

10:21 AM  
Blogger musette said...

To some out there, LOVE is probably OVER-RATED. Sigh.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home