Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Julius Truffles

Well, seldom do I endorse any products. But today, I shall make an exception.

Why?

Remember the perk-me-up incident on Monday. I was feeling utterly shitty when a gift of chocolates materialized at my door. Well, most commercialized companies do deliveries in a rather mechanical way. Mostly, the delivery boy simply asks one to sign on a sad sheet of paper as acknowledgement before dumping the entire contents into your arms.

What I like about Julius Truffles is the very personalized delivery. The delivery boy, armed with the most charming smile, quipped with the utmost earnestness to melt away any sorrows,"Your friend, Sandy, has a gift for you!"

Anyway, the truth is, the chocolates helped. Although I haven't had the appetite to try it yet, I am sure it will taste as good as it looks.

One complaint though. I specifically instructed Julius when sending a box of chocolates back to thank her:

"Oh, and could you also ask the delivery person to quip "Someone wants to thank you for being the sweetest buddy in the whole wide world." (No need to mention my name) and plant the wettest, sloppiest kiss on her? No extra charge, right?"

But, accordingly to Sandy, he told her
"This is from your friend, Yee Lin."

Hello!? What ever happened to listening to customers' instructions har? I was supposed to be anonymous! No wet, sloppy kiss somemore.

All right, just kidding. So next time, anybody whom you know needs some perking up, do give this kid your support! Local entrepeunership spirit! Well done, boy!

8 Comments:

Blogger Julius said...

hahaha sorry!! I was sooo stunned at the surrealness of Sandy's office (not to mention its like an open loft with everyone looking at me haha)...

Super quiet and super professional..

I forgot my lines!!

hahaha.. =)

Julius

5:37 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Next time must deduct the pay!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Julius said...

hahaha and everyone looked at me like i was carrying a bomb! =( lol.

5:47 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

did you look like a terrorist? Who ask you to dress like terrorist? Tsk tsk.

6:01 PM  
Blogger musette said...

and i didn't even realise you walked into the office until you were just beside the table. hahaha!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, this post has given me an idea on how to brighten up someone's day...

I guess Julius will have more business coming up soon!

What's the charge for delivery to places around Raffles Place areas?

6:53 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

wahahhaa. eh julius must give me commission hor!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Julius said...

hie toukarin, sorry for late reply, hmm for raffles place mrt area will be about $4 extra, but depends if its to mrt or to the office itself..

maybe you can email me for more details if you want to find out more ?

Cheers :P

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home