Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Very Warped Researchers

Ah, work-related post alert. I was trawling the miniscule words in a list of references when I chanced upon the strangest dissertation titles. Believe me when I say, they are thoroughly, true-bloodedly strange.

Ten authors collaborated on the topic:
"A Cross-Cultural Investigation of the Role of Foot Size in Physical Attractiveness"

WTF lah.

Superfluous imagination seeped.

Guy 1: Eh, look at the hot babe with big doe eyes and long flowing tresses.
Guy 2: Yeah, she's hot. She must be a Cup C, too.
Guy 1: Yah, look at her small waist and perky butt.
Guy 2: But wait!
Guy 1: What?
Guy 2: Look at her feet!
Guy 1: Oh, ew!
Guy 2: Size 6 feet!
Guy 1: Ew, that's a turn-off.
Guy 2: Yeah, gross.
Guy 1: Bah. Let's go.

(Size 6 is discriminated only because I wear size 6 lah, okay.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home