Monday, June 05, 2006

It's Monday and I wanna PLAY!

It is only the miserable start of the week and I am thinking of playing. Well, you know, all work and no play makes anyone a dull person. I need to conjure up some plans of play so I can be motivated to work! Sheesh.

So...what is there in Singapore to play?

I could go to the pretty beaches of Sentosa to vegetate but my beloved regular vegetation khaki is away in Semarang!

I could go for the rock-climbing lessons at the adventure club but again, I would rather wait for my adventure khaki to come back, or, wait for my supposedly broke-pal-but-still-can-buy-Rolex to get her pay.

I have looked at the Singapore Arts Festival 2006 agenda and nothing seemingly interested me.

I could go trawling for more sales during the Great Singapore Sale period but really... I have had enough. As a matter of fact, shopping can be more work than play.

I could catch a movie (like all other boring Singaporean activities), but there isn't anything I really want to watch either.

Ah, I am so tempted to plan a short getaway to somewhere.

I need to play.

I want to play!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah kaoz. I see your post I feel like playing already. But cannot play coz my prof will skin me alive soon if my HYP still don't have progress.

Anyway, got a few ideas for you:
1. Go Sentosa play beach volleyball. One of my friends have lobang usually on Sundays.

2. Esplanade has lots of free shows during the Arts Fest until June 25th. Some are quite good (I have seen 3 so far).

3. GSS is out for you lah. Since you already spend so much in SG & JB already. Must be disciplined with $$$ k.

Anyway... before you start planning any playing... make sure you go see a doc to treat your eye first. =P

11:52 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Beach Volleyball! I want! Your friends all kids then I don't want already.

Haaa.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No lah, all around my age, +/- 2 max. Think most are same age or older if I remember correctly. Will let ya know if they have any this week.

Anyway, you got more reasons to see doc now coz of your EYE and your ANKLE. =P

12:11 PM  
Blogger musette said...

ya let's hit the beach again soon!!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home