Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Little Bits of Silver Lining

The blue skies, the lush green fields, the intricate branches of trees that have shed all their leaves this autumn... 'twas a picturesque view right here in Singapore, a stone's throw from my humble abode.

Mister Toto was galloping with joy since I haven't brought him for long walks in about a week plus. He was delighted to chase me whenever I pretended to run and would wait for me to look at him before he leapt across any huge drains so that I can pay him a jubilant compliment of 'MY CLEVER BOY!'. He would then wag his tail madly as I nuzzle his furry little head.

He's my love, this little bugger. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Luna said...

Bwahahaha.. he looks so happy wearing that girly thing.. lol

12:35 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Hahaha, yeah, he looks so gay! Buay tahan.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home