Saturday, July 21, 2007

AHHHH!

I woke up this morning and found HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS ON MY TABLE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thank you, Miss Chia for the very apt gift!!!

I am so filled with anticipation I just feel like huddling up at home and reading the whole damn thing. At the same time, I don't want to finish reading it! Ugh! Patience, patience!

I have tonnes of photos, but they would have to WAIT!. Harry Potter beckons...

6 Comments:

Blogger liwei said...

Hey Lai Yee Ling!

Happy 27th Birthday!

12:22 AM  
Blogger liwei said...

Oh, by the way, your AHHHH is so long, it stretched to the your sidebar.

I thought that was quite amusing. :)

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Lai!! See I combo.. wish here, my blog and sms.. HAHAHAHA.. like die also must let u see my wishes! LOL

anyway, yeah, have a nice one babe :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Luna said...

Happy birthday YL!! was it belated?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Eugenia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday gal!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home