Thursday, July 12, 2007

And One of Us Turns 27!

After a sweaty session of netball, I showered and joined my fellow college mates to celebrate Hua-ge's 27th Birthday at Union Square in Amara Hotel. Hua-ge, Eugene and Lewis were in my Orientation Group during my National Junior College days. Sandy joined the class 3 months later. Wow, a decade has flew past since! We're old! *sobs*

Nevertheless, Union Square is a place Hua-ge hangs out often because he enjoys salsa. I, on the other hand, know nuts about salsa. I was more interested in the Rive Ganuja cake Sandy has bought. Tee hee.

Sandy and the Birthday Boy


The three musketeers


This photo looks abit eerie to me.


Group shot!


I said "Funny faces shot!" but they all turned murderous.


Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu...


Hua-ge says I can't stop explaining stuff and there are pictures to prove.

Yadayadayada...


Yadayadayadayada...


But then I still can pause and smile for picture leh.


Hua-ge acts cute.


Then, everybody started to want to kill me for some reason. Sigh.






Okay, some peace-loving shots...




Anyway, after we wiped off the whole tray of cake, we decided on some salsa to trim off some of the excessive fats we have attained. Lewis and Hua-ge are experts salsa dancers. Sandy and I are left to sorely embarrasse ourselves. Eugene is just eager to capture evidence of us doing just that.





Anyhoos, Happy Birthday Hua-ge!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... your "yadayadayada" pics are hilarious!

Signs of getting old....? Hee hee. Go join them for salsa since you know nuts about it lah. =P

3:59 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

don't want lar... I have 2 left feet. ho ho.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home