Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Food Warfare

Yesterday, I went to a supermart and bought an avalanche of snacks.

While adjourning back home from the vet, I hinted to Mummy that I am badly in need of watermelon sorbet. She sympathetically went in to Haato and purchased a good one litre.

Eyeing warily at the food rations...

Mum: That's quite a lot of junk food.
Me: Yep.
Mum: You gonna eat it all?
Me: Yep. Stress leh. Need happy food to keep spirits up.
Mum: Ok, ok, eat more.

Ah. That's my mum. As long as it is about school, then it is all right to be a glutton. Presently, I have finished half a litre of my watermelon sorbet and 4/5 of my snacks already. I need to ration them to last the day out!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy food - eat to be happy, only to weigh yourself and be unhappy. :p

12:10 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

hmm, weigh already unhappy huh.. then go and exercise. Excise already have endorphins and be happy again. Ta dah!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Babe said...

i also eat when i'm stressed, and also when i'm happy..whatever, i just eat !! Live to EAT!!! yum....thnks for dinner and remember to bring my oranges and angbow this sun! hahah

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... that's a good analogy...

1. Eat happy food - Happy.
2. Weigh yourself - Unhappy.
3. Exercise - Happy.
4. Work stress - Unhappy.
5. GOTO (1)

2:36 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Babe: OH yes! your ang pow. I have to remember that... The day is today! How exciting. Seeya later, girl.

Toukarin: My gawd. You are a true blue programmer.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home