Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Greedy Gene

Yesterday, my mum and I spent the late afternoon sniffing around our new place, deciding on various knick-knacks to be completed. Basically, I chose the furniture there were to be built and the color to be painted in my room. For the latter, the contractor helpfully proffered at my choice,"Eh you know the color you selected is quite dark and it is like for boys' room? You sure a not?"

Well, I guess there is a hidden masculinity within me and I would rather die (ok lah, exaggerating abit)than to paint my room ivory pink, like what mummy dearest is doing to her room.

Mum and me at the new place, taken with my (relatively) new 850i


Anyway, on the way home, mummy suggested adjourning to Haato for some afternoon delicacies. To my astonishment, my mother already knew the owner of the cafe like old pals, and has in fact already accomplished 10 out of the 12 stamps on the loyalty card. Now, I guess we all know from whom I inherited my greedy gene. Hee.

Here is mum with her double scooped geleto of black sesame and red bean. Mmm-mmm!


Here is my tongue-tantalizing happy symphony of watermelon sorbet and red bean.


I likey.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak. My room is ivory pink lor. For a good 20+ years.

3:12 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

eh that is damn gay :P

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that gay lah. Next time take photo show you. It suits the colour of my furniture =P

12:25 PM  
Blogger eha said...

why do you say relatively new 850i? 850i is quite alright. slide phone, for mp3 and it has a 2 megapixel cam.

9:30 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

ehhh well, it is relatively new to me cos i just bought it ma...

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home