Sunday, January 28, 2007

Grey Area

Sometimes, it is hard to define what is the correct decision. I have no idea why I am being thrown at crossroads all the time. People offering goodwill advices from all angles and asking me 'So what now?' the whole bloody time. No matter what they say, no matter how much I can confide in, the person who ultimately presses the button to denote the eventual consequence is still me.

For instance, at work, one professor would be telling me one thing for my career prospects, another would be encouraging another different line of career development. Who is doing what for their own personal gain? Who is the angel? Who is the devil? I can't tell.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand man!

For me now, I wish I can just hide and come back and all will be bright, clear and happy.

Decision-making is hard. The thought of facing the consequences of a wrong decision is harder.

Gawd.

4:28 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Sigh, exactly. Tired, eh?

Never mind la. Get dosage of endorphins if you come on down for netball. Forget all exhaustion! :)

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the opinion that netball gives us that rush and high we all need weekly. So liwei, come down and join us more often yah!

As for Ms Lai, Sometimes to have more opinions is better to have none at all. Dun think too much ok!!

Cheers to us ladies! Till next week!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home