Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Outdates

I am sitting very comfortably on a funky sofa in the campus central library, with my laptop snug on my lap (er, duh). I have a sky-high pile of books calling for my attention and yet, I diverted my precious engrossment span looking at the photographs that were taken with Shuling's camera last Friday.

I joined a few of my JC pals at Rouge, which was holding some kind of NTU Alumni Party. Eh hello, the majority of us were from NUS and I am still in NUS lor. Later, kena beaten up, how?

Ha, ha. We left after a while, in search for live-band music, ending up at Indochine's Nu Bar again. Besides live-band music, the bar set up a few plasma TV sets for screening the World Cup's opening match between Germany and Costa Rica. We didn't plan on catching the game, but it was sufficiently exciting to engage us. Alot of goals, you know.

What's more, whenever the match went into a lull, all we had to do was to tilt our heads to the live-band section where a few ang mohs were madly dancing. Their moves were supremely hilarious.


Eugene acts retarded, for reasons not known.


Eugene acts depressed, because he is afraid of being beaten up. Ha. Ha.


Shuling and I do not indulge in acting.


Minghua steals a bite.


Watching the match. DND.

All righty, back to books.

Oh dang. Almost forgot.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OTTERBOY! Go give the boy some love and tell him being 23 is not ancient at all.

3 Comments:

Blogger musette said...

apparently it's become a 'friends-only' journal, so it doesn't make sense for me to comment on an entry made eons ago.

happy birthday otterboy!

5:13 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Haha, if 23 is old, then I am a certified antique leh.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh musette add me to ur frens list leh

thanks for the bday wishes =)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home