Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Have You Ever Wondered?

On a seeming innocuous Wednesday evening, I was typing out a review for work. As you all know, my brain goes into a superfluous wandering drive when I am trying to think for work.

So, as I sipped on my bottle of Yakult (I am a Yakult purist, yes I am!), I became very unsatisfied with the insufficient 100ml limit the silly bottle held. Whoever decides on the capacity of the Yakult bottle? Did they ever conduct any pretest to examine the consumers' satisfaction in consuming only 100ml of Yakult? Did they go from 10ml, 20ml... then finally 100ml before they shouted "Eureka! We've got the right formula!" by studying MRI scans of consumers' brains as they usurped the various amounts of Yakult?

Who decides Cola cans should contain 330ml (The number looks strangely auspicious)? Who decides handy bottled drinks should contain 500ml?

Whoever you are! Can you please tell the Yakult conspirators that 100ml in a bottle is NOT ENOUGH?

Thanks.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tempted to use Yahoo! Answers... but let me try to attempt the questions...

1. Yakult is 100ml coz I think more than 100ml will result in overdose of bateria in the small intestines which may result in lawsuits pertaining to "attempting to input excessive bacteria in my gut". People practically sue for everything.

2. Cola cans contain 330ml for optimal consumption of caffeinated and unhealthy drinks fit for the average American.

3. Handy bottled drinks should contain 500ml else everyone will have a taste of NS whereby we lug 1000ml water bottles everyday.

On a side note, I prefer Vitagen. What's a Yakult purist? =P

10:57 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

EW! VITAGEN!

We are on different teams then! *scoffs*

anyway why 330ml and not 300ml? Weird number eh.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAKULT RULESSSSS

catherine

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wad the.. why got moderation one.. lol

catherine

8:36 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Yay! Catherine has the same good taste as me! Whee! :P

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is 330 ml becoz it equates exactly to 1/2 pint. Why do I know? Coz it says so in beer bottles and cans!

11:44 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Wah, who is this beer guzzling smart aleck anonymous lor.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home