Monday, May 08, 2006

Now, Look Through Your MSN List

I am sure everyone of us has a staggered sort of social circle. Of course, we will have the closest friends in the tightest core, the ones we hang out and meet the most often. The next layer probably describes close friends whom we don't hang out as much, but still dear to the heart nevertheless. The layers peel like an onion and then, gradually, we get those whom we hardly meet up, hardly communicate at all.

For the closest friends, it is natural for us to go out of the way to complete favors. However, it is beyond me why certain people at the outermost layer actually has the cheek to expect me to do certain favors. I am generally nice and if the favors are simple and convenient, I would try my best. If I said "No.", it means NO. Respect my decision and do not try to argue how simple the favor really is. Especially if I haven't seen a hint of you in a year. Especially if you contact me only when you need a favor, like 'Oh, I heard you are good at Photoshop?". Do not blame me if I choose to ignore such messages. I reiterate that I am generally nice, but only to a certain extent. Ignoring you is a good thing because it prevents me from snapping the daylights out of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Babe said...

hey gal :P welcome back, dun see u online now, so post u a comment :P haa..

9:25 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

hee, didn't u just talk to me on msn!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home