Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Prelude

Jane, our excellent organizer, has put together a cosy Christmas gathering at the Beaufort on the sunny little island of Sentosa. Surprisingly, the room was quite spacious, not as squashed-up as I imagined it to be. So all is good. I had a good time, despite sorely missing a particular presence faaaaaar away.

Meeeeerrrrrry Christmas!


With my dearest babes...


Jane stole away to feast on a miscellaneous mix of food.


The Christmas Elf with a Green-Gloved One


Christmas Retards!


Jane, the consummate game mistress, dishing out the rules.


Yeah, and she celebrates evilly when people lose.


We played a variety of games, including Taboo...


Charades...


Rachel is hilarious because all her animals looked quite the same.

The Green-Nosed Reindeer with ravenous Christmas Elves


Ooo, my favorite Christmas Elf!


Oh wait, another favorite Christmas Elf. I'm spoilt for choice!


Of course, who could forget about gift exchanges! We did a little gift exchange game...


Here are Alan and Sandy, trying to figure my gift out...


Ruiling got the umbrella I bought. See! Useful present!


I've gotten a car decal that says something like "Queen Bee" in Chinese.


Everyone's checking everyone's present out. Sandy looks thrilled by Alan's Voodoo doll! :P


Jane and her Hat-trick. 3 Hats! Hat-trick! Get it?


Anyhoo, have a good Christmas break, everyone. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

somehow you look different in the pics here!! ^^> heh

merry christmas!

8:05 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

hmm! Do I?

Long time no see! Merry Christmas to you too! :)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home