Wednesday, February 22, 2006

...

*Phone Rings*

Me: Hello?
Mike (Back from SF): Hello.
Me: What's up?
Mike: Hang on.

(Shuffling sounds with monotonous female voice in background.)

HT: Hello?
Me: Hello.
HT: Hi.
Me: What?
HT: Don't know.
Me: WAH LAO!
HT: Mike passed me the phone one.
Me: Excuse me, both your ages add up to .. 70?! Still behaving like small kids.
HT: I don't know! Mike passed me the phone one.
Me: ...
HT: Where are you?
Me: IN SCHOOL LAH!
HT: Go for dinner later with us.
Me: I got dinner appointment already.
HT: WAH GOT HOT DATE.
Me: ... it is a date with a friend...
HT: HOT DATE CANNOT DISTURB!

*Phone somehow gets passed to Mike*
Mike: YOU GOT HOT DATE AH?
Me: no.. it's dinner with a friend...
Mike: Your friend cute a not?
Me: ...
Mike: Girl or Guy?
Me: Guy.
Mike: HOT DATE!
Me: ... (I cannot believe I am talking to a 33 year-old)
Mike: I want to ask you to eat ice cream at Serene Center one lor. Too bad.
Me: ...

That reminds me of my preference for solitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home