Thursday, May 01, 2008

Linzer Torte

Ah, so my week hasn't been very smooth at all. Now, Mister Toto is feeling under the weather, and for some reason, my home laptop's keyboard decided to go on a strike. Sheesh. Don't get me started on the inefficient administrative office of NUS.

Nevertheless, I have been pondering on whether to embark on the baking of the Linzer Tart I enjoyed at Felix's home. Anyway, I decided to impulsively plunge into the baking adventure and ta dah! I'm glad I didn't explode the kitchen.

Mixing all the ingredients of flour, eggs, butter, crushed almond, cinnamon, coffee powder... then spreading the dough on the baking pan...


Use the rest of the dough and shape a 'net' over the jam. Looky, I finished an entire bottom of Smuckers Jam.


Tick tock. The tart starts to bake.


Presenting... the finished confection!


:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooh looks super yummy!

Is that a portable oven? Can check where did you get it from?

3:21 AM  
Blogger eha said...

it's really interesting. :) looks sweet.

8:29 AM  
Blogger addie said...

ehh looks delicious!! wah not bad.. next time got picnic.. u can bake! haha did it taste as gd as it looks? -addy

6:41 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

Haa haa, next time I let you all try okay?

10:19 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home