Thursday, February 02, 2006

Book Buying Binge

Each time I embark on a plane journey, I feel an insane desire to purchase huge number of books to read on the flight. So, instead of reading my papers in my lab as I am supposed to, I am gleefully surfing through a selection of books eligible for my reading. I have narrowed my choices to:

Marley and Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog

or

Freakonomics : A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything

Well, I forsee the first option might fuel the tear glands, thereby unnecessarily terrifying my travel mate. The second option seems safe enough. Decisions Decisions.

Right. Maybe I will hop down to town to grab the books before the airport tomorrow. See! I am spending even before I reach Bangkok. That is NOT a good sign.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls lend me the first book if u happen to buy it.. i read abt it on ST and wanted to buy it!

- cat

1:03 AM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

sure sure! your da vinci code still with me! muahaha

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home