Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hola!

Move... Moving ... Moved!

And so it happened. The wise sages always prophesize about Life coming into a full circle, how one will ultimately return to square one, how the end is actually the beginning. Ah. As macabre as it may sound, my blogging patterns seemingly comply by the prophecy. I started my virgin blog at the then-primitive blogspot, moving on to personal webpages, tabulas, livejournal and then back to blogspot once more.

The now-blogspot has a lot of spiffy new functions that I have yet to explore. Considering my never-ending backlog of work and appointments, I must be quite demented (or a procastinater, some might say) to embark on this new project.

Argh. Later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the first to see it! Yay! Very exciting! Blog on!

1:09 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

yes yes, where is the gift you should present to someone who embarks on a new journey? Huh? WHERE?!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah hey hello!!!! see, i really follow you wherever you go! haha

catherine

2:40 PM  
Blogger jellybeano said...

eh how come you so quick? I just set up today only...

Power!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you! I'm reading, hope you don't mind.

:)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home