Thursday, February 02, 2006

When the Moon hits your eye like a Big Pizza Pie

Hmm! The past days of grumps were thankfully tided over with a bout of jazz music, smuggled from some of my generous f(r)iends. I would play my collection of jazz, snuggle in bed with a book and imagine I am in some deserted island, on a snug little hammock, swaying to a salty burst of sea breeze. Ahh.

Anyway, the funny thing about the jazz music I listen to is that although they can be soothing to the ears, reading the lyrics can be almost likened to choking yourself on an overdosage of cheese or guffawing to death at the absurdity of them all. So for instance, as suggested by the title "When the Moon hits your eye like a Big Pizza Pie...", I do not understand how that can be remotely romantic nor sung amorously without erupting into tears of incredulosity.

That aside, I am in no mood for work! I am going to Bangkok tomorrow for a weekend getaway. Wheee........ Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Bells will ring ting-a-ling-aling...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home